We enlisted here what we found in Tap Titans 2 that even the game itself never mentioned or explained which are ironically important or useful for players to know. This will either let you strategize how you play the game for the fact that this is not only about tapping. You can do tapping for week and get same progress while there are some players who already made it in 1000+ stages in one day. We believe that you are going to enjoy this game a lot if you play this game less focus on tapping while letting the auto-tap do it for you and go for different views in game. So here are our list:
1. Tap Titans 2 reset time. This is important as daily rewards reset in this time. The game reset every 7PM EST / 12AM UTC. Make sure to be in game on the said time even once so you will not miss the daily rewards.
2. Tap Titans 2 Tournament Schedule. It is exciting to join the tournament as the competition will grant you x2 damage while you are in progress as well as perks, and the prestigious diamonds based on your rank. This is another way to earn free diamonds. And for those who are asking for the exact tournament time, this is every Sunday and Wednesday 7PM EST / 12AM UTC. Make sure to be online on that time so you have the opportunity to join the tournament. This requires prestige and now that you know the exact time for tournament you can plan your prestige ahead.
3. Clan Quest Damage. We got this as FAQs in Tap Titans 2 as there are players asking how we get such big damage in clan boss. Players started on having 50s damage and they see we made difference in terms of per damage ranking. Some says it is about prestige. Actually to be exact your damage output in clan quest is based on the highest level you achieve before doing a prestige. So if you reach stage 200 as highest, you will get 200 damage against boss or 500 damage for stage 500. This is the reason why you need to excel for higher level everytime you do a prestige.
4. The higher the level the bigger the amount of artifacts you will get. Aside from getting higher damage in boss clan, you will get more artifacts by reaching higher level. We saw players who are doing a prestige everytime they reach level 600. Maybe they are excited to get artifacts or lose patience in grinding especially in stage 150 up since they don’t know the mechanics of this game. Ironically the conversion between levels and artifacts is somehow crazy. You will get +50 artifacts from stage 200 while only 3-10 artifacts for stage 100.
5. Best Pet In Tap Titans 2. To be honest I haven’t unlocked all pets available in game but from progress I can see that the best pet which gives the best active and passive skills is Phobos. This multiply your tap damage to x2,x3, or even 10x based on its level. This procs greatly with taps as you will get flat damage multiplier for every level. Together with Phobos I got other pet from another account named Malli (not sure) with the same stats as Phobos. So I’m aware that there are some players who have different yet the same pet skills.
6. Shop price reset as shop does. Now that you know the strongest pet in Tap Titans 2 I know that you will rush in shop to boost their level like what we did. Just for additional info in shop’s price, the price is getting higher everytime you purchase the same item/pet and this price reset as shop does. So if you rush Phobus to get reach level 5 that let you spent 150 diamonds or more. Once the shop resets and you see Phobus there, you can buy the level 6 for 25 diamonds only and so on. But still pets availability in shops is random so that’s why it is still better to boost your pet even in higher price if you have “lot of diamonds.”
7. Use Pet Combat skills. Excuse for those who are relying too much with Tap Titans 2 cheat but in the latter levels you really need to use combat skills for pet as this is very powerful and useful especially in boss fight. Most players missed this feature of the game as they are using auto-tap most of the time. I found it interesting because of playing this game with auto-tap drains me hard. So I need something different, a dynamic way of enjoying this game and fortunately this feature gives a difference from other tapping based game. In Tap Titans 2, pet has 3 available skills you need to activate manually in combat such as:
Lightning burst – This skill causes your pet to occasionally move to the center and start to glow. You need to tap until all three circles in the triangle are filled. Your pet will glow white. Tap on it to deal a burst of damage based on your pet damage. This skill only works on normal titans.
Flash Zip – This skill activates only in boss fight. Here your pet will glow in white circle and all you have to do is to tap it. Unlike with lightning burst wherein you can use the auto-tap as it has same location (center) every time, Flash Zip has randomized location and you have limited time to tap it. It has 6 locations to tap and every tap deals damage and for the final blast it will do a massive damage based on your pet damage.
Heart of Midas – Unlike with two skills mentioned above that is already unlocked on your pet, Heart of Midas needs to activate from skill tree before you can use it in fight. With this skill, you will randomly see your pet have a glowing gold circle around it. Upon tapping on your pet, it will gives you gold based on titan you are currently fighting.
8. Best skill to invest in Tap Titans 2. Fire sword – do I need to say more? This skill procs with your tap damage which also works with your Phobus active skill.
9. Clan Icon notification. You might not notice it but the clan icon change based on boss availability. You will see this icon if the quest is available while this icon if not. With this, you don’t need to check the clan from time to time just look for the icon. Once you see there is a exclamation mark on it, meaning there is someone from your clan messaged.
10. Level up your heroes equally. There is no reason to max out a single hero as level 20 skill is the same stats with level 500 but a huge difference on the amount of gold you need to spend to level up. With this concept (which I hope Tap Titans 2 devs will change it soon as there is no exciting factor to reach level 4000) it will be better if you balance distributing gold on every hero you have in game. In my case, I had balanced them to reach level 400 as it has reasonable stats as well as not too expensive to level up.
That’s my list for now and I will update it from time to time once I found interesting details in game. Please don’t forget to bookmark this page so you can immediately go back here for more updates in the future. If you want to add something in my list which I missed to include, you can use the comment box below. See ya soon friends.
Disclaimer Upon DOWNLOADING or using our CHEATS, we are not liable for anything that might happen to your account.